Sunday, March 30, 2008

well i finally got round to starting this blog...please ignore the archive posts they are the abominable children of my first union with technology...


for anyone who doesn't know me the picture below is not my good self, but rather my good friend Micheal, my companion in the low rent version of psychogeography that will be the subject of this blog.

the next few posts will give an approximation of the character of our walks through the environs of Liverpool city centre...but mostly we just talk...our words go out into the air and up...they will never be read...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a right Left-Banker.

Pollux said...

'kinell . . .why are we waiting, why are we waiting (to the tune of "Why are we Waiting"

Anonymous said...

Man, the blog the links to this is way cool, but what is this doo-doo?
I just wasted five minutes of my precious time